Friday, August 1, 2008

Interviews

I don't think my interviews went very well. The first one was a phone interview and it was incredibly formal considering the informal nature of the position. She told me not to get discouraged if I don't hear anything for a few weeks.

The second was for the photography position and was today. It started out really well and then I blundered a technical photography question. I was embarassed. The job listing said experience wasn't a requirement, but it is a question I should have known and I fear it may have hurt my chances.

I'm opening all of my doors and believe what is meant to be, will be.

2 comments:

Bridgett said...

Don't worry, as irresponsible as that sounds. It's all in God's hands. Accept it as His will what ever may happen and always give Him the glory.

Jim

Christine said...

I agree. I believe there is a reason they didn't work out and what is meant to be will be. I need to practice my patience. In God's time, not mine. It is easy to forget when you are stressed. Thanks for the reminder.