Friday, August 1, 2008

We're a little sad

Snow Dollar went back home to Rich's last night. We were all a little sad, but Sara was particularly affected. She cried for 3 hours. She found reminders in everything she saw, including my white shirt (because Snow was white). It was rough, but I know she (the dog) is happy with Rich.

The kids and I are going camping at the Sleeping Bear Dunes with some friends. We're looking forward to a great weekend, and I should have some good pictures to post when I get back.

Mom's still up North. I talked to Dad the other day for quite a while and he and Duke are doing really well. Mom was afraid they wouldn't survive each other, but the "wolf" is doing pretty good.

I'm wishing for a nice weekend for you all.

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

Is she the boxer mix puppy that you had? Are you going to work full-time now?

Christine said...

Yes, she is. I think I miss her more now than I did that day. I'm trying to add another part-time job to my current job. I'm hoping for something to supplement my income and give me the flexibility I need for the kids.

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.